Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TOOTH FAIRY BOX

My niece, Alyssa, just recently lost her first tooth. In honor of this milestone I decided to make her a tooth fairy box. Fortunately for me, Melyssa at Whimsie Doodles just released, a week or so ago, this adorable digi stamp. Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever? She also has a boy fairy in her Etsy Shop, there is a link to Whimsie Doodles to the right. I love the layout of this box. It's a little different compared to most of the ones I usually do. I found this box on Mariska's blog here. She is very talented and was kind enough to help me out with the making of this box. Thank you so much Mariska!! The sentiments pictured below on each side of the box lid comes with the tooth fairy digi stamp when purchased.
Here is a picture of the front of the box when fully opened.


This poem is on the front of the opened box and is also included with the tooth fairy image.



Close up pic of my little fairy. I added diamond Stickles to her wings and Glossy Accents to the tooth. Maybe this box will score Alyssa a little more tooth fairy dough....what do you think?







5 comments:

  1. Cute! What a great box design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable box, love the colors and the little poem and stuff. I bet she'll have it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is too cute!!! Very neat idea, where was that when my boys were younger lol guess thats what grandchildren will be for!! You have always been such an inspiration to me through crafts and through life! Theres an award waiting for you on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete