Sunday, February 28, 2010

BRIDAL SHOWER FAVORS

I just love the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge. It is so easy to make some really quick and simple favor boxes. I made several of these for a small bridal shower for one of the gals that I play Bunco with.

I cut the boxes out at 5 1/2 ". This size is perfect to hold 4 of the Ghirardelli chocolate squares, which I tucked into a couple of circles of tulle before placing them into the boxes. The stamped image is from the Figures of Speech set from Stampin' Up. I finished them off with a few primas, mini pearls and some bling that I had laying around.

4 comments:

  1. Left something on my blog for you
    http://lvscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are perfect little gifties and I love them with the bright pink candy you've paired them with! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete