Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HATS OFF TO THE GRAD - LO

Here is another graduation LO that I just completed. That is 2 down, I must be on a roll. The LO is a page kit from Cut-it-Up. I love their page kits, they are quick and most of the work is done, you just put them together and add your own touch to them. They always include a lot more die cuts and paper pieced items to complete the LO's, but I only use half of the kit so I can add more pics. Most of their directions only show one pic on a LO. Considering I take a ton of pics, I would never ever get half of my photos scrapped if I followed their LO suggestion. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, the grad hat just finishes it off perfectly,
    big hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to take the kit layout and make it your own... I love doing the same thing with card kits! :)
    Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout. i loove the grad hats!!! Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deborah!! I LOVE this layout! The pics are adorable and the grad caps are awesome and placed perfectly! But those grads you've got peeking up from the bottom of the pages are the absolute icing on the cake!!! AWESOME!!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete