Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - CARD


Super short post for today as there is really not much to say about this card.  It was just a super simple and easy Mother's Day card that I made for all of my precious daycare babes' mommies.  This year we took black and white photos and put them all on candles for the moms' (you can see the directions and an example here of some I did several years ago) and they were a big hit.  I just can not resist projects that include all the little adorable faces I am surrounded by everyday!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!! I love the gorgeous colors and the fabulous design!! How thoughtful you are to give these to your daycare kiddies mommas :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project for Mother's Day and this card is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Mother's Day card!! Love the fun bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and fantastic colors:) Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors and design. very pretty card, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete