Monday, January 28, 2013

BIRTHDAY ELMO - CARD


 
Today I am sharing a card that I made for a sweet little friend of the family who turned 2. His mom mentioned he likes Sesame Street so I had a reason to finally use my Sesame Street Friends Cricut cartridge that I have had for over 2 years and have NEVER used.  I usually only buy my craft supplies if I have an immediate use or project in mind for them.  This purchase was not the case.  However in my defense I did purchase this cart on sale for only $5.  I HAD to buy it at that price right? 

Elmo was cut at 4 1/2 inches and the #2, which was cut from the same cart, was cut at 1 inch.  The patterend paper is from my never ending scrap stash.  I decided to keep the card simple so Jackson could focus on Elmo and not all of the embellishments and bling that I usually like to add. 

Happy Birthday Jackson!!

9 comments:

  1. For $5?? YES, you had to buy it!! Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to make such a cute card for such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Jackson! My little buddy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, sooo cute!! Elmo is adorable!! What a fun card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday Elmo is perfect for a two year old - adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elmo is so SWEET!!~ Did you get my email??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, fun card! I love Elmo and you will love that cartridge! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's just plain cute! What little one doesn't love Elmo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone loves Elmo!!! I bet he loved it!! I did!!

    ReplyDelete