Thursday, March 7, 2013

HOP, SKIP & JUMP - CARD

 

This card was the fastest card I have ever put together....EVER!  I'm thinking I need to make a few more to add to my card box for those unexpected birthdays that always seem to pop up.  The image is a digi stamp that I found on a freebie digi site some time ago.  I neglected to make note of where it came from at the time I downloaded it.  :(  I hate when I do that because I like to give credit to those whose images I use.  So if anyone in blogland knows who makes this image could you please let me know so I can give proper credit?

I quickly colored the image in with my Copics, matted and punched a border in black and then added a few rhinestones.  It literally took me ten minutes, if that, to make this card. 

I realized in trying to get a decent photo of this card that I really really hate taking photos of white cards. 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the great CAS design and fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the fun image and the colors!! Happy Thursday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Such a cute image and fun rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete