Thursday, January 23, 2014

BIRTHDAY WISHES - CARD


Hi everyone, it's Thursday which means one day closer to Friday, which is one day closer to the weekend!!  Wooo hooo!!  I plan on getting lots of crafting done this weekend so I am really looking forward to it.

A quick birthday card to share with you all today using a freebie image I downloaded from WHIMSIE DOODLES.  They are another one of my favorite stamps sites! She was super fun to color using my Copics and I added a little detail to the hem of her dress and sleeves with my white gel pen.

It appears that Blogger once again is being a pain and won't work with the links that I add to my blog posts.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Or am I just Blogger challenged.  I swear I think I'm doing it right.  :D 





6 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!! Love the colors and your coloring is awesome!! You're a supasta!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how sweet and adorable.... I agree they've got super cute digi images and can be quite addicting....LOL!
    TFS - enjoy your crafty week~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to the free digi...I picked one up and a couple of more!

    This is so cute! I like how you added the trim to the fdress...looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image! She is so sweet:)
    I haven't had any blogger problems....hope yours clear up quickly-what a pain at times, ha?
    Have a great weekend..sounds like you have a lot to do. Hope you get some crafting in :)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely adorable!! That little girl is so sweet!! You colored her beautifully!! I love this!!

    I haven't had problems with Blogger lately. I used to have lots of problems when I used Internet Explorer. I switched to Firefox and like it so much better. Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...this is super duper adorable! Love the sweet Whimsie Doodle image!

    ReplyDelete