Thursday, February 20, 2014

FOREVER & ALWAYS - CARD



Now that Valentine's Day is over I can share with you all the card I made for my dear husband.  How cute is this image?!?!  I swear this image is hubby and I exactly, which is why I was drawn to this stamp from Stampendous the moment I saw it at Hobby Lobby.  Oh and did you notice the smoochie lip buttons???  I love love love them and really had to scale back the number of them that I wanted to include on this card. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their week thus far.  We are currently in the process of painting the interior of our home.  Which is a HUGE pain due to the vaulted ceilings.....and the fact I hate painting.  I will have to share pics next week once we're done.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute!! The image is adorable!! Those smoochie lip buttons are so fun!! What an awesome card!! I don't envy you that paining...not one of my favorite things to do, either. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful step card! Those black and white hearts are beautiful on the red. Wonderful job in the image. Love those lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card. I love Stampendous stamps. They stamp so nicely and the images are always fabulous!
    Yours is no exception. Great step card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the sweet image and fun step fold!

    ReplyDelete