Monday, June 9, 2008

CONGRATS GRAD - CARD



Now that graduation is over I can post these. One of them was for Brittany and I did not want her to see it prior to us giving it to her Saturday.


Yes, I know, you are surprised to see that they are Bellas. LOL I told you all that I was obsessed with them. This is "diplomabella". I do not own her but one of the wonderful ladies from the Cricut MB was kind enough to stamp a few images and send her my way. The background was embossed with the "congrats" cuttlebug folder.




2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I can see why you love the BELLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bella cards!!! Please tell Britt I'm sorry I didn't make a card :o( It's been crazy here, but I wanted her to know I was thinking about her, and how proud I was of her, so I just sent it that way. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete