Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OUR VALEDICTORIAN

MVHS Class of 2008's Valedictorian!
Here she is with the President of her fan club, her sister.

...and here she is with the Vice President, her cousin.


This was the one moment where, for me, time stood still. This picture was taken while she was giving her Valedictorian speech. I am not quite sure that I can describe adequately just how I felt watching her on stage at that moment. It was like time stood still, like there was no other single person in the auditorium except for her father, myself and her. She was absolutely amazing, her speech was amazing and I truly felt like my chest was going to explode with the pride and excitement that I felt for her. She is just simply amazing!!



Celebrating after the ceremony with her boyfriend, Broc.




Here she is, our graduate, with her diploma. WAY TO GO BRITTANY!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Deborah! Great blog! And congratulations to your daughter. I can tell how truly proud of her you are. That's quite an accomplishment to be valedictorian - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog! congratulations to your daughter! how proud you must be! tfs! shellybobrowski from cricutmb

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes welled up a little with that picture of Brit all alone giving her speech and what you wrote... amazing! It's a charmed life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deborah, you made me cry!! I know how proud you are of Brittany, and I'm almost positive she knows as well!! What a proud moment for both you and Scott. She is an awesome young lady and will grow to be an amazing woman. Her whole lifes ahead of her and you and Scott should feel proud of yourselves that you've given her all the tools she needs to go off into the world. Yall are all awesome!!

    ReplyDelete