Monday, September 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - CARD



This is a quick little birthday card that I made for my SIL. I found the idea in the June issue of Paper Crafts 101 magazine. Their card actually used letter stamps and the masking technique. As I don't own any letter stamps I used my Quick Kutz Venus Dies for the lettering. I just rolled them through the cuttlebug...so easy. I can't believe I considered getting rid of my Quick Kutz dies once I got my Cricut. I love my Cricut but when you just need one letter, or maybe a few letters cut from several different colors, it is so easy to roll them through the cuttlebug. The paper is from the DCWV Glitter Stack and the stamps are Studio G $1 finds from Michael's. I also used the threading water punch, which is my new favorite punch BTW.


2 comments:

  1. I love that alphabet, and the different colour letters. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love the Threading water punch! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete