Friday, September 26, 2008

I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT

This Saturday I am throwing a tea party for my Girl Scout Troop and their mothers. The tea party is in honor of them "bridging" from Junior level to Cadette level. We had originally planned to have it at a wonderful little tea house in Folsom but two days prior to the event the owner called to tell me that their doors will be closed that day. So what is a gal to do when all of the tea houses in the area are completely booked (we made our reservations 3 months ago) and she doesn't want to disappoint her girls? Well, she throws one for the girls at home. Who says you have to go to a fancy tea house? I was lucky to find several mini teapots, like this one pictured for each girl and her mother to take home, at several different thrift stores in the area. I'm hoping the girls will have a great time and enjoy everything that I am preparing for them.


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I hope that it was super fun! You are in charge so there is no doubt that it was an incredible event!!!! Love the teapots! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete