Monday, October 13, 2008

GHOSTLY GUM SLIDERS



I found a wonderful tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers on how to make Hershey Bar Sliders. The directions stated that you could tweak the measurements to put just about anything inside, including gum packets. I would love to give the gal credit who posted the tutorial but I forgot to bookmark her post and now I can not find it. I made 40 of these for the gals that were at the swarm. They were so easy to make. You simply pull the ribbon and out comes the treat. I used paper from the DCWV Halloween Glitter Stack. The adorable ghost is a Penny Black stamp - 1911D Happy Ghost. I added a little ribbon and used a punch from Scott's work. I think SU may have a punch very similar that I need to get and of course I added a little stickles. I just can't seem to make something without putting a little sparkle on it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are too cute. Thanks for the heads up, I haven't seen this tutorial on SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE THE BEST!!!! My kids are obsessed with sliding it in and out! I keep having to hide it so they don't ruin it! THEY ARE ADORABLE! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable!!!!!! And so sweet of you to make one for all the swarmers! YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete