Monday, April 6, 2009

EASTER TREAT BASKET

I just wanted to share a quick little Easter treat basket that I made this past weekend for a crop that I held at my house for a few wonderful ladies. The stamps are from Darcie's. You will find a link for them to the right of my blog. These are stamps that I have had for over ten years and decided it was time to dust them off and use them again. Here is what the project looks like after being stamped and prior to being cut and colored. I stamped the bunny five times around the base of the basket.
Here is is all put together. This basket does not require any adhesive. You simply cut slits in the bunnies feet and then secure them together when folding. Very quick and simple.








3 comments:

  1. Wow... that is so cool. I've never seen anything like that before. Very cute ~ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that stamp set!!!! I know you said its an old stamp but I'm gonna have to see if I can find any more like that...I love that!

    ReplyDelete