Sunday, June 7, 2009

FRIENDS FOREVER - CARD

How cute is this stamp? It's actually a digital stamp that I found on this blog: http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com/ She has the most adorable digital stamps on her blog that she also sells on her Etsy store. The stamp I used on this card however is a FREEBIE!!


That's right I said freebie, so hop on over and download it for yourself, while you are there check out her other images they are too cute. I was fortunate enough to win some blog candy that she offered over the weekend and I have two more images coming my way. Yay me!!

I used my new Copics to color in the image. The sentiment is from some random stamp I had in my stash. I should mention that the freebie image comes with the sentiment "this bud's for you".

I have a link to both the blog and the Etsy store on the right of my blog...check it out.



4 comments:

  1. So cute ... many options with digital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that stamp, thanks for the link. Lovely use of the stamp as well
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE, this stamp is stinkin' cute :)

    ReplyDelete