Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BACK FROM THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH

No crafty post today. I just wanted to share a few of our vacation photos with you all now that we are back from Disneyland. We had such a GREAT time and we are already planning our trip back next year. LOL

Here is Britt eating one of her new favorite breakfast foods....beignets!! OMGosh they were SO GOOD!!
This is what life is all about....these two gorgeous and crazy gals! The BEST show ever was the World of Color. Absolutely amazing. I think we took over 100 photos of just the show alone.


I think I need a re-do on the whole "what Disney character are you most like"? Surely this is a mistake!!

I love Tigger!!

Love him I said.




Scott gave Caitlin a little boost to get her pic taken with her favorite character. I think they have the same grin. :)


This one of Scott in Toon Town totally cracks me up.


A crack up just like her father!!
Those are just a few of my favorites.
Make sure to check back here on Thursday to see what new Challenge CRAFT US CRAZY will have in store for you all!!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time!! I heard someone say the other day that they were going to have to book their Disney holiday this year before the kids are TOO OLD..yes....Too old!!...you are never too old for all things Disney! My mum is nearly 60 and still wants to go!
    Glad you enjoyed your break away!
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your pictures - glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a super fun trip!! thanks for sharing all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I so enjoyed looking at your pictures. Looks like you guys had such a fun time!! Disney is the BEST!! My daughter will be dinning with Cinderella in her castle in a few weeks for her birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pictures...could look at them over and over. I think you love Disney as much as I love SeaWorld. I could live at that place. Looks like yall had such a great time and that's what life is all about while you're raising those crazy beautiful gals!!

    ReplyDelete