Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CRAFT US CRAZY CHALLENGE #4

CHALLENGE #4 - CUPCAKE/CELEBRATION THEME

You do know what today is right? It's Thursday, which means challenge day over at CRAFT US CRAZY. Our last challenge had over 180+ entries. What can I say? You guys rock!!! This week the challenge theme is CUPCAKES/CELEBRATION. You can check out all of the challenge and sponsor prize details here. Who are our sponsors for this challenge? For the entire month of March our sponsor is STITCHY BEAR STAMPS and our sponsor for this week's challenge is LIMITED RUNS DIGI'S.

Both my daughter and I have a birthday coming up within the next month and a half, so I thought I would make a banner as my challenge project that we could also use during our birthday celebrations. The banner was super easy to make and using one 12x12 sheet of paper yielded 6 banner flags. The hardest part was taking the pictures and trying to get a decent photo of the whole thing.



A close up pic. The banner says "CELEBRATE" with cupcakes on both ends.









I hope you will join us over at CRAFT US CRAZY this week for what should be a super fun challenge!! Always remember that we love to see all types of crafts during our challenges and it is not necessary to use product from our sponsors to participate, but if you do...awesome!!


***PROJECT INGREDIENTS***

Patterned Paper: Cloud 9 Design
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ribbon
Border Punch: Fiskars Apron Lace
Letter Dies: Quick Kutz Diesal
Cupcake Die: Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
Nestabilities: Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Buttons
Prima Flowers
Stickles

This week's challenge sponsor:



Sponsor for the month of March:




18 comments:

  1. this is soooooo cute! love the pretty colors you used and the details are fab! wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ackkk!! Seriously I LOVE this....LOVE I tell ya!! I'm going to have to "borrow" this idea from you. Gorgeous!! Love the paper you used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful banner! Love the color combo
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! Love the fan flowers? that ya made! And you got 6 flags out of one piece of paper?? The flags looks so much bigger in the picture!Awesome awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful and what a way to celebreate your birthdays. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pink and green banner! So cool that it's one 12 x 12 piece of paper. It is hard to take pictures of banners, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stunning Deborah and looks so beautiful over that fireplace! Brilliant work hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this banner, Deborah! All the scallops, the yummy papers and fabulous colors! Gorgeous creation!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN and PRETTY I love your banner Deb!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow its stunning. loving the pink and green togheter. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great banner... this is super cute, delicate and girly - Love it !
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your blog and your beautiful projects. I came here from MOMO. And I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful banner!!
    I am a new follower.
    Momo sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pendant banner, Deborah! Beautifully made!
    It's lovely to work with you on the CUC DT.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute banner. My niece will be 5 in a couple of months and I think this would be really cute for her party.

    Momo sent me and I am a new follower.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is ADORABLE.. :) do you have the pattern/tutorial on this.. I would love to make one for my little girls birthday coming up.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete