Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BEACH FUN - LO




The hardest part of this LO was taking the photos.  Nothing like tempting fate while standing on a rolling chair on new wood floors trying to snap that perfect photo.  I guess you can say I like to live on the edge.  I hate taking photos of LO's.  They don't fit in my light box, the light is never great for taking pics when I get around to doing it, and there's also that whole tempting fate thing.

This was a quick and simple LO of our trip to the beach last year with our niece and nephew.  I used a few different Cricut carts to complete it.  The title was cut using Pack Your Bags cartridge at 2".  I altered the title a bit as it had a chair and bucket attached to it, but it looked a little busy to me. So I cut them off.  The sun is from the Doodle Charms cart cut at 2", the ball and bucket were both cut from the Simply Charmed cart.  The ball at 3 1/2' and the bucket at 4 1/2".

I'm hoping someone out there has a easier way to photo LO's.  Any suggestions?  How do you all do it?  Or does everyone risk life and limb and stand on a rolling chair like me?

7 comments:

  1. Crap I wrote this long comment and blogger ate it!! Anyways love your LO as always! As for photo'n I bought a new camera the other day. I justified it with all the basic training graduations coming up! But it photographs well and I don't need my box anymore. Mother's day is coming up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the beach ball and sand bucket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute details and lovely photos! beautiful page, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the design!! The cuts you used are fabulous...the face on the beach ball is so cute!! And the pictures are so beautiful!! It's been so long since I've done a layout, I can't even remember how I photographed it :/ Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab LO.Beautiful pics.Im your 100 follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great layouts! The cuts are so fun:)The faces are so cute on the ball & pail! I love all the photos! FANTASTIC job!!
    Have a great day:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete