Tuesday, May 21, 2013


Just a quick post to show you all what I completed this weekend.  I took my first ever Copic class on Saturday and completed these simple cards.  I am looking forward to taking another one real soon that hopefully is a little more advanced.  I was hoping to learn about shadowing, coloring hair and skin, etc.  However what I signed up for was Copic 101.  The class did have a few good tips but was not what I was looking for. Oh, and taking a Copic class WILL NOT help you learn to color inside the lines...don't look too closely at my cards.  ;)

The stamped images were pre-stamped and were given to me in a kit, so I am not sure who they're made by.  I think the instructor said it's a stamp/die combo set. Anyways, it's a gorgeous set and I think I need it. 

Happy Tuesday!!


  1. These are lovely! Pretty color combinations and shading!

  2. Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! Stunning cards my friend!! Have a great day :)

    A Mermaid's Crafts

  3. OMG, these are totally BEAUTIFUL. Love the nice assortment of colors.

  4. Oh what beautiful flowers and they make gorgeous cards.

  5. Hey Deb~
    These are really stunning - love your colouring, I see no reason why you should be taking those classes.. Your colouring is just fantastic, you always do amazing work on your projects.... Love the shades of colours - they are just perfect...
    Have you ever trying going on you tube for tutorials, you might find amazing tips there too....
    TFS - enjoy your wonderful Thursday my friend....

  6. That stamp/die combo is great and your colouring is lovely. I took copic 101 too and felt I did not learn enough.
    I feel just like you...I want to learn shading, skin, hair etc.
    I have been checking out pinterest for blogs that offer tutorials...just need to sit down and make some samples and practice! I need a 30 hour day!!! terehee

    Your cards are lovely...the colours so pretty and lovely colouring.