Thursday, May 16, 2013

LATTE FUN - CARD


I have been wanting this Latte Anya stamp from THE GREETING FARM forever.  Every time I went to order it, it was on back order.  Then I requested it for Christmas, alas on back order again.  I finally got her for my birthday several weeks ago and I LOVE her!!  She is my new favorite stamp.  I should mention that I did find her two weeks ago at my LSS, after trying for months to buy her on-line.  Go figure :P


You can find the tutorial for this k-cup holder created by Lori Tecler HERE.  The tutorial is for a 2 k-cup caddy. I wanted mine to hold 4 so I made two holders and then glued the backs together.  Here is a LINK for the  template for the card fold I used.  All of the patterned paper used for both the card and the holder is from the Paper Studio.


I am so excited for this little gift and card pairing.  I love how they turned out and can't wait to give them away!!

Challenges that I am entering this project into:
*THE GREETING FARM: FFF PAPER PIECING

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous gift set!! Latte Anya looks so beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! This is fabulous!! It could definitely be a teacher gift...you should link it up at Decorate to Celebrate (http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/)!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling gift set! Your little Latte Anya is adorable:) I can see why you wanted it so bad:) You card turned out beautiful and I love the k-cup caddy!
    Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable gift set, Deborah! The colors and sweet Latte Anya are just perfect. You did a fabulous job making the fun k-cup caddy...the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I can see why you so wanted her...she is a sutie. I think i may just keep my eyes open for her too.
    Our local stamp/cardmaking store is selling and all stamps are half off at the moment. I am hoping to get there tomorrow to pick up some Tim Holtz stamps...think I will have a wander round and look for her too.
    Love the colours you close and her jaunty little paper pieced hat. So great that you were able to make the Kcup holder to match!
    We made @210.00 on our plants so I am one tired but very happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I'm late again! Hey Deb I really like this so very much this is one of my fave's from you yet...
    Totally a knockout, I will have to hop on and check out that tutorial.... Awesome card and project...
    Love it my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your awesome card with the itty-bitty coffee cups on the pennants. So clever. Also, the k-cup holder, what a great idea! Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post too. Have a fun and crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable set! She is cute and you did a wonderful job putting all this together!

    ReplyDelete