Monday, March 16, 2009

THANKS SO MUCH - CARD

I will be in total "Thank You" card making mode for the next several days. Now that my Girl Scout troops are done with all of their site sales, I need to make thank you cards for the several stores that were generous enough to allow our girls to peddle cookies in front of their locations.

Here is a simple card that I just finished up. I did fall of the wagon a little with my no stamp challenge, but hey it's not a Bella right? I can not recall what company makes this gorgeous flourish stamp. I got it at Joann's and it was on clearance. The little flowers are Primas and the sentiment is a Studio G dollar stamp from Michael's. One down.....


3 comments:

  1. That is so fresh and pretty looking, great job.
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and sweet! I'm sure the stores are gonna love these cards when they receive them!

    ReplyDelete