Monday, May 16, 2011

CUTIES ON COASTERS






When you work with such cuties every single day it is impossible not to incorporate their cute little faces on every single project that I may make for their parents. This year I decided to make coasters for all of my daycare mommies. They were super easy to make and cost very little. I was able to get the tiles at Lowe's for 16 cents a piece and added several coats of Modge Podge and a couple of coats of water sealant to protect them. I also added some felt to the back to protect the surfaces they may be placed on.


I just love how they turned out. The mommies were lucky to get them as I wanted to keep them for myself. LOL

7 comments:

  1. ACK!!! You have GOT to stop making all these adorable projects...I simply cannot keep up!! LOL

    Since you're so mean and won't make me a wreath I've gone out and bought all the supplies to make my own but I haven't even started yet. And NOW I have to go to Home Depot and buy tiles!! LOL

    I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for your cuties! I'm sure the mom's loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah!! What a fantastic gift!!! Oh my gosh, I've got to show my daughter this so she'll make me some for whatever occasion! LOL! Thanks so much for the fabulous inspiration. I love them!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a thoughtful and fun idea for gifts! and you are right, those moms are so lucky, they are so cute!! =) fabulous project and idea. love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuties..I made some but couldn't bear to sit a cup on them. Don't you just love Lowe's?

    Great job on these, Deborah!! Love your new blog look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are too cute and are such an awesome idea for a gift, you're so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete