Monday, May 25, 2009

TO A PERFECT PEAR - CARD

This is a card that I shamelessly scrapjacked from the April edition of "Stamp It!" magazine. Wendy Johnson actually created this card using the stamp kissing technique. Since I do not have a pear stamp I had to improvise. I also do not have any of the Cricut carts suggested for the pear shapes (thanks to all that suggested what carts to use...unfortunately I do not have any of those carts.....yet) so I hand drew one...okay actually several until I got one the way I liked it and used it for a template. I ran my yellow cardstock through the cuttlebug using the argyle embossing folder. The heart is a punch from Posh Impressions and the sentiment is a rub on. Two anniversary cards down and one more to go.






1 comment:

  1. You have just been a busy lil bee this month!! Love all the projects you've been posting! Can't wait to see what else ya come up with since you have some new obsessions.

    ReplyDelete