Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YOU - LO

Here is another LO I completed at the Swarm. I scrapjacked the idea for this LO from a magazine. I can't recall which one as I tore the page out of it quite some time ago before tossing the rest of the magazine out.

The patterned paper (which I used very little of because it was so busy and I did not want it to distract from the photos) is from the Basic Grey Blitzen Collection. I threw on a little ribbon (from the dollar spot at Michael's) and some Primas. The word "you" was cut out from the Base Camp Cricut Cartridge. There was so much more I could have added to my journaling about Brittany but then I wouldn't have been able to fit it on the page.









4 comments:

  1. Cool...beautiful pictures!

    How many total layouts did you finish at the swarm? I mean...how many PAGES? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a beautiful LO Deborah!! Brittany looks amazing in those pictures!! Love the saying you used on it too...sooo true it is with kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful.

    And of course the layout is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic LO, the colours are just gorgeous, and your daughter is stunning.
    hugs
    En

    ReplyDelete