Tuesday, May 6, 2008

GRUMPABELLA ADDRESS BOOK

Here is a address book that I made for a friend's birthday. I found these cute little notebooks at Target. They have a elastic band that keeps it secured shut. They are so simple to make. I used the Grumpabella stamp. I confess I use this stamp the most. I just love the attitude she gives off!! I also used skittles, primas and rub-ons for the front cover and the tabs. The tabs were punched out using Stampin' Up's Round Tab punch. I hope she likes it. I actually made myself a pink one to keep all my RAK addresses in....but I am really liking the purple one better.



2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blogging world!!! I LOVE your address book! I think it's adorable! I haven't gotten into the Bella stamps yet, but I love them. I'm sure I'll get there eventually. LOL! Thanks for your sweet, sweet comments on my blog! :) I think your work is awesome, so I'll be back to visit and will link to you as soon as I get an extra minute or two. LOL! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm it ate my comment. Anyways, I said YAY!!! An altered item!!! Did you use Mod Podge on this?? LOL I love the address book and loving the grumpabella stamp. You own stock in the company now dont ya?? LOL

    ReplyDelete