Thursday, May 1, 2008

WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS






This is it, my little slice of heaven, my thinking spot, my tinkering place.....this is where all the magic happens. Scott and I decided to turn our one and only guest room into my scrapbook room. So now we are without a guest room (who needs guests anyways?) but I have a lovely place to scrap in. Scott did most of the work painting, adding the moulding, and assembling the furniture. He even picked out the material that the color scheme centers around. We even added a second work table in the room for Caitlin's sewing machine. I absolutely LOVE my room. Now keep in mind that it DOES NOT always look like this. Most of the time it is a disaster!! Scraps everywhere, embellishments on the floor, adhesive gumming up my table, and not one spot of clean table space....but that is part of the magic.


2 comments:

  1. I love your scrapbooking room! It's amazing!
    I've been thinking of changing my study/guest room for the same purpose but just haven't got round to it yet.
    I love making cards and will probably visit your blog quite often for more inspirations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your scrapbooking room!!! Even when I "clean up" mine it doesn't even come close to the magazine photo shoot that yours has! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete