Thursday, May 1, 2008

HOUSE MOUSE & GAMSOL - CARD

I admit I usually try the newest trends only after they have been around forever. I just recently discovered Gamsol. It is amazing!! I love it. It makes your colored stamped images look incredible and less like a three year old colored them. Gamsol breaks down the wax content of your colored pencils and makes the color spread and blend beautifully. My only disappointment is that it does not help you stay within the lines. As soon as they develop a product for that I am all over it. This is a adorable House Mouse stamp called "Helping Hand". I didn't feel the desire to add any embellishments because I wanted the actual image and the coloring to stand on its own. I just love this stamp.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!!! I have got to find this stamp!!! You're right, this card needed nothing more than what you put on it. BEEEEAAAUUUUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete