Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! I hope all you mommies out there had a wonderful and relaxing day. I know that there is only 45 minutes left of the day and I am a little late in posting this...but I have a very good reason. I have been playing with my new Mother's Day gift. Yes yes yes...I got the Expression!!! I was SO shocked!! It is the best present ever! So the story starts like this: I was at a friend's house a few weekends ago and had sent DH a text message with a pic of my friend's expression with a text stating that "I so want one." I was joking...well half joking...okay a little bit joking. He never responded to my text that night. The next day I asked him if he got my text, and he answered yes. That's it...just yes. So I figured I was so reaching and sooo out of luck. Well today I open my gift bag from DH and the girls, inside is a cart box (mind you a cart that I already own...so I was a little confused), inside the cart box is my cell phone (okay now I am REALLY confused) open my phone and a text message comes through simply saying "OK" and a pic of my new expression in the box in my scrapbook room!!! It's all a blur now, but I believe there was running from the bedroom and screaming involved. LOL Here is a pic of my new addition. Gosh I LOVE that man of mine.


5 comments:

  1. That is such a great story! I love how they wrapped it!

    Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY You got your expression!!! It looks like it was made for that table!!! I have to give the girls and Scott kudos on how they gave it to you. Stephen would've never came up with something like that lol I'm so glad you finally got your expression!!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo excited for you!!! That is so cool! Scott is "the bomb"! I can't wait to see all of the fabulous things you create with it!!! YEAHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's awesome. I got one for Mother's Day too! What an awesome way for your DH to present you with the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this story... so freakin' creative!!

    ReplyDelete