Monday, January 3, 2011

ATTITUDE!!!

Yes I have it, or rather my blog does. My good friend, Jeri of Crafty J's Place, queen of the attitude herself :), presented me with this blog award.

The best part of this award is that it comes with a $5 gift card to Digis with Attitude when you complete all of the requested requirements. Cool right? You can get all of the details here.

The first requirement is to list 3 things that make you different from everyone else. This is super hard for me as I really do not give myself that much thought...LOL.

1) I totally crack myself up. While I understand that everyone thinks they are funny...I honestly think I am down right hysterical....and I have been told by my hubby and two daughters that I am all alone in this thought. Hmmm....

2) I am OBSESSED with notebooks. I mean obsessed obsessed. I have them for everything and anything: menu notebook, to do notebook, diet notebook, house decorating notebook, Christmas planner notebook, deadline notebook, and I have a notebook that lists the notebooks I plan on altering. It's a sickness and I am sure that there is a 12 step plan somewhere but I am still in the denial stage and not ready to get help.

3) Fire and flames FREAK me out. I was in a house fire when I was younger and really do not care for any type of fire. Campfires are not my thing, we do not use our fireplace and it took me forever to be comfortable with a gas stove. Silly I know but what are ya going to do?

The second requirement is to pass this award along to 5 other bloggers...that is hard as there are so many I admire, but I do stalk these ones more than others:

Amy at A Thousand Sheets of Paper

Debby at A Scrapjourney

Cindy at Cindy Haffner's Corner

Rachel at Paper Crafting Place

Sheri at PaperCrafty

The third and final requirement is to post this award in your sidebar with a link back to the Digis with Attitude Challenge Blog.

Thank you Jeri and Digis with Attitude for this awesome award.


4 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks SO much! I appreciate it a ton and I see that I'm in very good company :0) Big hugs girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, congrats on your blog award! I thought I'd just pop in and say hi since we're sort of collegues now as DT members for Craft Us Crazy!! I see a lot of lovely things on your blog. Will be seeing you, well, so to speak LOL!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of me Deborah!!
    Hugs~Sheri

    ReplyDelete