Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE!!

I am doing the happy dance today for a couple of reasons. The first one I can't tell you about just yet, but make sure to check back with me in a few days. The second one is because hubby is making me a light box so I can take better quality pictures of my projects. He purchased most of the supplies yesterday and is off today and tomorrow so I am really hoping he will be productive and complete it before Wednesday. ;) I will make sure to provide pics once it is completed.

1 comment:

  1. OH YAY!!! I want one of those too...so when he gets through with yours lol...tell him I can wait, no rush!

    Hmmm I wonder what your good news is..I'll have to watch out for it!!

    and third, theres a little something for ya on my blog
    http://craftyjsplace.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-blog-has-attitude.html

    ReplyDelete