Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CELEBRATE WITH BELLA - CARD

This birthday card for a friend was inspired by the martini glass charm that I re-purposed from a gift that I received at Christmas. I am always pulling buttons off old clothes or looking at old beads, rhinestones or sequins to use them for my crafting. So when I saw this charm hanging off the label I thought of Cosmobella and her martini glass. A few circles of colored card stock, kraft paper, bling, ribbon and a Studio G sentiment and the card inspired by a mixed drink gift set is complete. ;)

5 comments:

  1. love the design! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bella!!! I knew you still had a love for Bella!! I remember when you first found her and immediately fell in love!!! Love seeing her pop up from time to time. Now you can make me one of those drinks since you're done with this card! It's been one of those weeks!

    ReplyDelete