Saturday, January 29, 2011

PUMP IT UP - LO

I love LO's that incorporate a lot of pictures, especially since I tend to take a ton of photos at every event.

This LO is really super easy and quick to complete. I just stuck with the 3 colors of card stock to match the inflatable play equipment in the photos, added a few random circles, completed my journaling on vellum and added my title, cut from the Mickey Font Cricut cartridge, to finish. All in all, only took me about 45 minutes. I think I took the longest time on it making sure my blocks all lined up neatly.

Kind of plain and simple but used quite a few photos so I am happy with it.

3 comments:

  1. love how many photos you get to use in this spread layout! wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great pics. its looking so fun. sometimes wisch i were a kid again. hugs!

    ReplyDelete