Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE SECRET'S OUT



I can now share my exciting news with you all. I have been chosen along with several other fantastic ladies to be a DT member for a new challenge blog called CRAFT US CRAZY.

At Craft Us Crazy you are welcome to use any and all company brands and products. We would love to see all walks of crafts...decoupage, stamping (Rubber or Digital), altered, 3D, LOs, Die cut projects, anything as long as its made by your talented hands and it follows the Challenge theme!!!

Please join us on February 3rd for our very first challenge!! In the meantime please take a peek at the other DT members that I am honored to be working with:

Jeri M
Mary B
Jeanette C
Christina P
Bettina B
Rebekah L
Lynne H
Lauren M
Sam J
Julie T
Sharron M
Frea K
Genevieve S
Lori H
Tammylee N
Maria A
Kym W
Savahanna V
Kim G
Guylaine S



2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Girl!!! I'm so excited for you, CONGRATS!!!
    Your work is AWESOME, so Jeri made a good choice!!

    I love Jeri ~ She's going to be so much fun to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulation! I look foward working with you!

    ReplyDelete