Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BIRTHDAY ROBOT - CARD

I can not believe how many birthday cards I have to make in the next several weeks. In just a few short weeks my family is attending 4 birthday parties in one weekend. Let the craziness begin!

I have been dying to use this Rockets & Sprockets paper from Recollections and the Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears since I purchased them last month. Unfortunately I did not have a stamp or a Cricut cart that would work with my newly bought goodies, so they have had to sit in my scrapbook room untouched......until I found this really cute Dustin Pike robot digi image. I think it is perfect! I colored him with my Copics and used a little Glossy Accents on his belly. Do robots have bellies? Anyways, the circle sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

One down and several more to go. Did I mention I am also attending a Cricut SWARM in 3 weeks? When am I going to find time to get ready and pack for that?

2 comments:

  1. Love those sprockets and gears and the glossy on the robot is just PERFECT!!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete