Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HELLO KITTY BIRTHDAY - CARD

Have I mentioned that we have like a million birthdays coming up in the next several weeks? Okay maybe a million is a little bit of a exaggeration, but you know what I mean. This birthday card is for Miss Hailey who is turning 5 and just loves everything and anything Hello Kitty.

I do not own this cart (yet) but it is a really cute one. I do have a question though for those of you that own it. How do you use the shaped card feature on this cart? I tried making a shape card and the left side of my card was flat and cut off the design and the rest of the cuts didn't fit right. How do I fix this for next time? Do you cut out the card base, then cut out a separate base and then glue it on top of the card base?

As you can see I opted not to give her the funky looking shaped card and instead just used a different cut. Hello Kitty was cut at 6". I added TONS of Stickles (Ruby Slippers) to her bow and a rub on sentiment in the heart. Any suggestions on how to use the card feature for this cart or others would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious?!?!?! This card the cutest thing EVER!! Now I NEED that cartridge. N E E D it I tell you!!! Love the harlequin embossing too!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete