Friday, September 10, 2010

SCHOOL ROCKS!!








Right now there are two things that I am addicted to. #1) is The Greeting Farm stamps (I love love love them) and #2) is altering composition notebooks for all of my little school age friends. I figure they can never have too many notebooks. ;)
I made this one for a friend of mine who's daughter recently started school. I just had to use Rock Star Anya from The Greeting Farm. She has just the right amount of spunk. The guitar is paper pieced with help from a clip art picture that I found and altered a bit.
I still have a stack of naked composition notebooks BEGGING to be made over. Hmmmm, I see a Christmas notebook/organizer in my future.


6 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love her hair and the big guitar, this is such an adorable project :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the big guitar, the composition books always look so much better after a makeover! ;) Rockstar Anya looks perfect, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! SO glad to see you're altering composition books. They're so fun to do..are ya using Mod Podge?? LOL You ROCKED Anya on this set and your little friend will be thrilled to get this!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Deb, I love the way the guitar is so huge. Sweet little image too, have a great weekend,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same addictions!! I love to alter notebooks and TGF has become a favorite of mine as well. You "rocked" this one. LOL Love that streak of pink in her hair!!

    ReplyDelete