Thursday, September 16, 2010

UNDER THE SEA BIRTHDAY - CARD

I swear this is the most used and abused stamp I have. Every time I tell myself to go with something different I still go ahead and reach for this one. I do have a valid excuse, beside it being one of my favorites, one of the many parties that we are attending in a few weeks is a mermaid themed party. So how could I not use Mermaid Anya for the birthday card? I used my Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge for the coral and shell. I always forget how versatile that cart is with the many accessories on it. I added a little bling to Anya's hair, a few fishy brads from Recollections and a pearl from an old costume necklace. I just love this stamp. :)




4 comments:

  1. OMGosh what an adorable card. I love that huge clam shell and the coral...so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for a Mermaid Themed party. Great job. Thank you too for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. Always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I think this is my fave!!! I love Anya and you done a beautiful job with her!!! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete