Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SAIL ME AWAY - LO

I had never heard of a "Raingutter Regatta" until Caitlin and I joined Girl Scouts. This was such a fun event! Caitlin and Scott took part in the "Me & My Guy Raingutter Regatta Race" that our Girl Scout Service Unit put on. They had to put a boat together and then blow it across a raingutter filled with water that was propped up on two saw horses. It was fun to watch the two of them work on their boat together and then have to race it. They didn't win any prizes that day but the two of them certainly had a great time!!




4 comments:

  1. What a great layout. I would of never thought of "lacing" the ribbon. Really cute. What a fun family adventure. Thank you too for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lacing and the boat. Fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete