Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MAKE A WISH - CARD

One of my favorite blogs to stalk is StampOwl's Studio. Her blog is amazing. Her cards are always adorable and her projects are too cute for words. Check out this cute zig zag style card she created here. As Frances was kind enough to share the template I knew I had to try my hand at making one. So here it is and is one more birthday card down and several more to go. :)

The paper is from Doodlebug and the image is a digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles. I used a little Glossy Accents on the candle and some miscellaneous flowers I had in my stash.
Goes quite well with the little gift bag I had made earlier to hold a gift card and a few scrapbooking embellies. Thank you Frances for the template and inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. Great work!! Love the papers and that has always been the cutest image!! Someone will be very luck to receive this for their birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute!! I love the gloss on the flame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute...will have to check out that template for sure. Love your blog design, too!!

    ReplyDelete