Thursday, September 30, 2010

MONKEYING AROUND

I just had to share these adorable cookies that my oldest daughter, Brittany, made for a friend's baby shower. Aren't they just the cutest?!! She made them to match the invitations. She loves all things that have to do with baking; cakes, cupcakes, and now cookies. I know I may be a little biased but I do think she has a flair for it. :o) You can check out her little blog here. It's not very big yet, but she has great plans for it, so if you have a sweet tooth stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Cute Cute!!! Brilliant idea to put the cookie with the invite. I would want to go to every shower around if it had a great cookie like this attached!!! Beautiful and yummy work Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIGOSH!!! Your daughter ROCKS!!! What ADORABLE monkey cookies!! And I bet they're super yummy too!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh..how adorable! Sounds like you have a budding baker in your household! Fabulous idea to attach the "sweet" cookie to the sweet invite!

    ReplyDelete